A corporate gift to First Place is an investment in our community. Our Development and Marketing staff will work with you to create a wonderful giving experience for your company and employees.
Website Featured Supporter
Throughout the year we will spotlight donors of our organization by featuring their logo on our webpage and also featuring their support on social media outlets. Funders of $10,000 or more will automatically be included on our featured list.
Where Hope Begins Annual Fundraising Breakfast
Each spring, First Place hosts an annual fundraising breakfast reaching hundreds of community members. Sponsorships bring fantastic marketing opportunities for businesses who choose to sponsor. To become a sponsor for our spring 2013 breakfast, contact our Development department at for all the details.
Opportunities for Corporate & Small Business Partnerships
Partnering with First Place on a Cause Marketing Campaign will help your company and our organization reach new constituents:
- Purchase a booth for First Place at a community fair such as the University District Street Fair or Bumbershoot. Ask your clients, employees, and vendors to volunteer, or offer to share a booth with First Place.
- Consider a media campaign that brings people into your business as a donation drive for First Place, or donating the percentage of your sales for a day.
- Add a First Place donation jar at your register.
- Use your Facebook or Twitter account to send supporters to First Place. We can work with you to build a social media campaign.
- Help foster a spirit of volunteering by allowing employees to mentor First Place students during the workday– it’s just one hour a week!
- If you have a suite at CenturyLink Field or Safeco Field, donate it to First Place for a game to host a party, or invite First Place clients and staff to join your event.
- Next time you order office supplies, add a case or two of copy paper to donate to First Place.
- Work with Half-Off Hero, a Groupon-like service that will allow you to offer discounted goods or services to the community by e-mail. 10% of the profits will benefit First Place.
- Sponsor a field study by purchasing tickets for our students to a museum or play.
- Sponsor and host a drop off location for the Back to School Donation Drive.
Let us know if you have other ideas! We will work with you to develop a sponsorship or giving opportunity which meets the needs of our agency and provides you with public recognition.
Contact: Development department, email@example.com